Diversity & Inclusion, Multicultural, Careers, Jobs, Networking, Latino, Hispanic, Business, Social Media, Facebook, Linkedin, Latina, Professionals,
2013 Corporate Sponsors
Chicago , Milwaukee, NYC, Miami, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., USHCC, NSHMBA, ALPFA, SHPE, National Society of Hispanic Professionals, Hispanic Professionals of Greater
Networking for Professionals in Non-Profit
Monday, October 29
6pm-9pm, cocktails, program & networking
The Option Room Chicago
401 S. Lasalle Street
* Elba Aranda-Suh: Executive Director, National Latino Education Institute
* Sergio Fernandez: Executive Director, Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE)
Few tickets sold at the door capacity permitting.
* tickets include cocktail reception, program & networking. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Who will attend:
* Professionals in Non-Profit looking to expand their network
* Non-Profit industry job seekers
* Individuals looking for volunteering opportunities for the holidays
Join the Hispanic Professional Network for an evening of intimate business networking. Connect with established leaders & rising stars in the Non-For-Profit industry.